It is under approval the new MIBE call for applications (bando 18-19)
Please see below the main pillars of the new selection criteria and procedure:
- Selection and enrollment are going to open soon (from application call publication) and stay always open until June/July.
- Once the application has been submitted, the MIBE committee will evaluate the academic background (e.g. grades and other elements…) and resume of the students and assign a score
- Above a certain score, a student is directly admitted and can immediately enroll without further evaluation (no test or other selection)
- If the score is good, but not enough for direct admission, the MIBE Committee may decide to proceed with further evaluation (possible interview in person/skype call)
- As soon as the student is admitted, he/she can proceed with the enrollment procedure to book a place until all seats available have been assigned.
- The GMAT test (depending on its score) is an option to get direct admission.
ALL DETAILS WILL BE AVAILABLE WITH THE PUBLICATION OF THE CALL. E-MAIL ASKING FOR FURTHER DETAILS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED, UNTIL THE CALL IS OFFICIALLY OPEN.