The course has to main objectives. On the one side is to illustrate the topic of firm valuation. On the other to give an idea of financial instruments negotiated in financial markets, grouped in asset classes.
- Portfolio theory and CAPM.
- Cost of equity, cost of debt and weighted average cost of capital.
- CAPM parameters estimation.
- The DCF approach to firm valuation.
- Market multiples and their use in firm valuation.
- Asset Classes (Money Market Instruments, Bonds, Equities, Derivatives).
For further information please refer to the Online Courses Catalogue – CLICK HERE
For lecture materials please refer to KIRO – CLICK HERE