Applications open also for EU Students – Bando is out
Please note that the “bando” to apply has been published and also Eu students can now apply.
See deadlines in the table below
|Rounds||PLACES AVAILABLE||PERIOD FOR SUBMITTING EVALUATION APPLICATION
[register at the link https://studentionline.unipv.it/esse3/Home.do and log in with the details given – click on the menu item Secretariat – Admission testing]
|RANKING PUBLICATION||MATRICULATION PERIOD
[log in at the link https://studentionline.unipv.it/esse3/Home.do and select SECRETARIAT> ENROL ON RESTRICTED ACCESS COURSES and choose the study course; pay the first instalment at the end of the pre-registration phase]
|1st Round||65||No later than 17 May 2021 12:00 (Italian time)||from 20 May 2021||from 21 May 2021
to 27 May 2021 12:00 (Italian time)
|2nd Round in case of seats left||any places vacant after 1st round||From 31 May 2021 9:00 (Italian time)
to 2 July 2021 12:00
|From 5 July 2021||from 6 July 2021
until all seats are taken
- International Context & Programs: about 50% foreign students in classroom, Visiting Professors from abroad, Double Degree programs with 16 foreign Universities, etc.
- Strong partnership with Companies like: Accenture Strategy, Business Integration Partners (BIP), IBM and many more.
- Practice beside theory: lots of teamwork, simulations, business games.
- IPMA Project Management Certification; Life Science Management Certification
- Univenture project: the only Italian ‘Business Plan competition’ within an academic master degree which gives you 10.000 euros prize (!) and gives you the chance to present your venture project in front of professional investors and tech experts. Enter as student, exit as entrepreneur.
- Top Guest Lecturers, such as (examples from earlier editions): G. Pisano, Harvard Business School; E. Cereda, CEO of IBM Italy; Luca Colombo, Country Director FB Italy; G. Tamola; Head of Zalando Italy & Spain; S. Sperimborgo, Managing Director Accenture Strategy; A. Forchielli, President of Mandarin Capital Partners; F. Schiavone, Roland Garros Winner, etc.
- MIBE Community: Join our ‘club’, since MIBE is a label, a distinctive mark to wear and recognise.#wearemibers
To apply, read carefully the information reported at this link