We are happy to announce MIBE call for applications 2018-2019 is now open!
HOW TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION
1) First, please read carefully the ‘MIBE call for application’ and page dedicated at this link: click here. Please also find below a summary of key information and deadlines.
2) To be admitted to the MIBE program, you should submit your application and follow all steps described in the bando and in the link above . To submit your application, you need to register and follow an online procedure at this link: click here to start (see the bando for all the instructions) .
Applications are open and deadline is June 15th 2018 at 12:00 p.m.
DON’T WAIT: DO IT NOW! Due to the new rules, we strongly recommend to submit your application as soon as you think you are ready.
THE NEW SELECTION PROCEDURE:
- Once the application has been submitted, the MIBE committee will evaluate the academic background (e.g. grades and other elements…) and resume of the students and assign a score;
- If you get a letter of direct admission, you can immediately enroll without further evaluation (no test or other selection);
- If the score is good, but not enough for direct admission, the MIBE Committee may decide to proceed with further evaluation (possible interview in person/skype call)
- As soon as the student is admitted, he/she can proceed with the enrollment procedure to book a place until all seats available have been assigned. So we strongly recommend to submit your application as soon you think you are ready, starting from now;
- The GMAT test – depending on score – is a further option, which means it is NOT obligatory to have it, but it’s a way to get direct admission.
SEE THE OFFICIAL BANDO FOR ALL THE DETAILS
Do not hesitate to contact MIBE office if you have any doubts: firstname.lastname@example.org