Professional career as a lawyer within international law firms, assisting corporate clients on compliance, ordinary management and extraordinary transactions (acquisitions). Speaker at seminars, workshops and training courses.
Education and qualifications
- • Degree in Law from the University of Milan, in1993.
- Admitted to the Bar in September 1997; registered at the Milan Bar Association
- Professional practice in Milan, at Rucellai & Raffaelli law firm (1994-1996)
- From 1996 to 2016 counsel and associate of KStudioAssociato, the tax and legal firm of the KPMG Network
- Now an independent legal professional, works with BSVA Studio Legale, Milan office.
Main areas of specialisations are : antimoneylaundering and terrorist financing, business contracts, intellectual property, M&A transactions, compliance issues.
- Monica is AML counsel and a member of the AML Work Group of Assirevi (Associazione Italiana Revisori Contabili) .