May 17th 2017
MIBE application is OUT: apply now!
We are happy to announce the call for applications is now open!
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
1) First, please read carefully the ‘MIBE call for application’ at this link: click here. Please also find below a summary of key information and deadlines.
2) To be admitted to the MIBE program, you should submit your application and follow all steps according to the deadline schedule. In particular, two forms have to be filled:
Both are COMPULSORY to apply. The Application Deadline is June 21st 2017.
DON’T WAIT: DO IT NOW! We strongly recommend filling the two above-mentioned forms as soon as possible. In the case of equal score among two or more students with one remaining seat only, the student who completed the form first will be given the seat. If you need to update your application after the first submission, you can come back into your personal online area and add or adjust your information until June 21st 2017. An early submission is also important to get relevant updates.
SELECTION PROCEDURE. All candidates will be selected considering both their study curriculum (resume) and the result of the written test. The test is mandatory for everybody and is going to take place on July 3rd 2017 at 14:00 in Room E1 at “Palazzo San Tommaso”, Piazza del Lino, Pavia.
LONG TRIP TO ‘PAVIA’? A (partial) reimbursement of a maximum 120 € for travel costs faced to attend MIBE test on July 3rd 2017 will be given to the four best students who will regularly enrol into MIBE after selection. Only travel of more than 800 km between Pavia and place of residence will be considered.
Please don’t hesitate to contact MIBE office if you have any questions.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Context & Programs: about 50% foreign students in classroom, Visiting Professors from abroad, Double Degree programs with 12 foreign Universities, etc.
- Strong partnership with Companies like: Accenture Strategy, Business Integration Partners (BIP), Confindustria Pavia, Engineering, FacilityLive (the most invested Italian startup), IBM, Italian Angels for Growth (IAG), Monier, Polo Tecnologico Pavia, Procter & Gamble, RES, Riso Scotti, Seven Pixel, TGD, UBI Bank, Vodafone, and many more.
- Practice beside theory: lots of teamworks, simulations, business games. Two examples: a) learn what is ‘digital marketing’ by running a real online campaign with real money; b) practice your creativity with the well known ‘Lego Serious Play’ © ;
- IPMA Project Management Certification;
- Univenture project: the only Italian ‘Business Plan competition’ within an academic master degree which gives you 10.000 euros prize (!) and let you present your venture project in front of professional investors and tech experts. Enter as student, exit as entrepreneur.
- Top Guest Lecturers, like (examples from earlier editions): G. Pisano, Harvard Business School; E. Cereda, CEO of IBM Italy; G. Tamola; Head of Zalando Italy & Spain; S. Sperimborgo, Managing Director Accenture Strategy; A. Forchielli, President of Mandarin Capital Partners; F. Schiavone, Roland Garros Winner, etc.
- MIBE Placement Office: offering cv check, career orienteering services, job opportunity proposals for MIBE students only, etc.;
- MIBE Community: Enter in our ‘club’, since MIBE is a label, a distinctive mark to wear and recognise. #wearemibers
NEWS FOR THE UPCOMING ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-2018
- Brand New Course: “Coding” (Optional, not compulsory);
- New Module on “Cyber Security” (20 hours, within the course ‘Management of information System’);
- Updated version of the Exclusive and innovative Program “Degree Plus” with leading companies, also including – starting from this year – internships abroad within multinational companies;
- New international Exchange programs in progress.
Click here to add your own text