The goal of this course is to transform an idea into a viable and accomplished software/App. Starting from a Design Thinking approach, ‘User Centric design’ and ‘Fast Prototyping’ techniques are considered.
- Design Thinking: the art of rapid fire trying and testing your idea;
- Coding using Scrum;
- Sketching your idea using a proper user interface;
- Web first / mobile everything: coding a GUI the works for your browser;
- Architecture and programming standards : understand the rules and how to manage them;
- Constructing the software: DevOps and using continuous integration as a tangible path.
For further information please refer to the Online Courses Catalogue – CLICK HERE
For lecture materials please refer to KIRO – CLICK HERE