Firm Valuation & Capital Market Instruments
(PREVIOUSLY “ECONOMICS AND FINANCE OF MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS”)
- Portfolio theory and CAPM.
- Cost of equity, cost of debt and weighted average cost of capital.
- CAPM parameters estimation.
- The DCF approach to firm valuation.
- Market multiples and their use in firm valuation.
- Asset Classes (Money Market Instruments, Bonds, Equities, Derivatives).
For further information please refer to the Online Courses Catalogue – CLICK HERE
For lecture materials please refer to KIRO – CLICK HERE
*Materials available when lectures start
Info in the course syllabus refers to both curricula (International management and Digital management)