The aim of the course is to give an overview of the scenarios and strategies in the banking, insurance and financial services (BFSI) industry and the role of Innovation and Fintech.
After analysing different case studies the students will be able to understand the driver and output of innovation in the BFSI industry.
- Unit – Financial Innovation: definition, types, drivers/barriers
- Unit – Fundamentals of innovation strategy in BFSI industry: macrotrends, business model, value proposition, etc.
- Unit – Innovation governance and management in BFSI industry
- Unit – BFSI Markets: Scenario, Strategy, Innovation, Case Studies
- Unit – Fintech: definition, trends, types, case studies
- Unit – Banks/Insurance Next Generation Lab
For further information please refer to the Online Courses Catalogue – CLICK HERE
For lecture materials please refer to KIRO – CLICK HERE