Financial Innovation & Fintech
The aim of the course is to give an overview of the trends, scenarios and strategies in the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) industry and the role of innovation and Fintech.
After analysing different case studies the students will be able to understand the drivers and outputs of innovation in the BFSI industry
BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF
– innovation management
– strategic management & marketing
– banking & insurance.
Fundamentals will be introduced at the beginning of the course.
2 – Innovation in BFSI industry: strategy and management (Business Model, Value Proposition, Customer Experience)
3- BFSI Markets (Payment, Consumer Credit, Investment/WM, Insurance): Trends, Scenarios, Strategy, Innovation, Case studies
4 – Fintech: definition, trends, types, case studies
5 – Banking/Insurance: Next Generation Lab
– Innovation Lab (design thinking – group work);
– Case studies (also presented by firm representatives)
– Individual contribution to classroom debate
– Final project work (Banking and Insurance Lab)
– Written exam based on a questionnaire with open questions
For further information please refer to the Online Courses Catalogue – CLICK HERE
For lecture materials please refer to KIRO – CLICK HERE