Round Application Mentors4u is now open! #unlockthetalent
It’s our pleasure to inform you that until May 7th, 2020 it will be possible to apply to become Mentors4u’s Mentee – the largest independent Mentoring program in Europe, entirely free of charge – by sending your application at the following link: http://www.mentors4u.com/it/home/applicaMentee.
Mentors4u offers motivated and outstanding students (Mentees), interested in careers in Business, Finance, Consulting, Entrepreneurship/Start-Up and Non-profit sectors, the opportunity to meet young successful professionals (Mentors) who provide them with guidelines and advice on how to set up their career path to better express their talents and reach their goals..
Mentors4u strongly believes in the potential of its young Mentees and wants to help them release their talent, not only thanks to Mentoring, the core of the program, but also through additional activities such as events, courses, insights, guides and videos, which provide opportunities for deepening, training and to develop useful working skills.
Some of this activities are carried out in collaboration with Mentors4u Partners (Capgemini, Deloitte, McKinsey & Company, Mediobanca, AIFI, Nova and others) and with the companies of its Mentors (e.g. Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, CITI, Danone, Nestle, Google, Amazon, BCG, Bain, BAML, Gruppo Coin, Innogest, Campari, BNP Paribas, Unicredit, UBS, Autogrill.
Mentors4u offers selected students:
- association with a Mentor based on the expressed preferences;
- access to a network of motivated and talented Mentees, Mentors with excellent profiles and Senior Mentors, inspirational leaders of the business and finance world in Italy;
- access to an online portal where Mentors and Mentees can interact and access to the Knowledge Center containing useful contents to prepare for the world of work;
- participation in exclusive events, conferences and workshops organized with the support of partner companies and /or other organizations of national and international relevance;;
- visibility to Partners;
- possibility of joining the Editorial Mentors4u Team, accessing the contents of the blog and receiving the M4U Magazine.
The outcome of the selection will be announced on September 9th, 2020.
All students who apply online, regardless of the result of the selection, will have:
- Immediate and continuous access to the Knowledge Center;
- A CV template that reflects the international professional best practices.