we inform you that all the administrative offices of the University of Pavia are open.
In particular, Students Affairs Offices and Tax Office, in order to maximize the containment, to reduce the movements of people and to avoid the overcrowding in the offices, Thursday 5th and Friday 6th March, the access of students will be limited only to those who have urgent and not postponable matters that can not be solved through our online systems.
Wednesday 4th March the access will be granted only to those who have taken an appointment, as usual.
Cremona branch will be open from Thursday 5th to Friday 6th March, 9.30-12.00, only to those who have urgent and not postponable matters that can not be solved through our online systems..
Before visiting the desks, it is therefore mandatory to contact the administrative offices using the email addresses or the telephone numbers showed below, in order to check the level of urgency of your request. They are also visible on the office’s main entrance door.
Segreterie Studenti – Students affairs offices
- Informazioni (Informastudenti – Welcome Point): 0382 989898 – lun – giov: 10.00-12.00/14.00-16.00 – ven: 10.00-12.00
- Corsi Umanistici – Humanistic Faculties: 0382 986908: lun-giov-ven dalle 9.30 alle 12.00
- Corsi Scientifici – Scientific Faculties – Ufficio Tasse – Tax Office: 0382 985941 lun-giov-ven dalle 9.30 alle 12.00
- Ufficio Tasse: email@example.com
- Segreteria studenti della sede di Cremona – Cremona branch– lun-ven dalle 9.30 alle 12.00 – 0372-25575-33925
- Studenti iscritti/Enrolled students: “FILO DIRETTO con la Segreteria Studenti” – DIRECT LINE
- Studenti potenziali, carriere concluse (laureati, decaduti, rinunciatari)- Prospective students, closed careers: Unipvinforma
- International students (prospective students, graduated, etc): Welcome Point
Post laurea – Post Graduation: 0382-985971-5991 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Scuole di specializzazione di area medica – Medical Specialization School: 0382/987030 email@example.com
Centro Orientamento – COR: 0382 984218 firstname.lastname@example.org
Centro Disabili – SAISD – Disabled Students services: 0382 984953 email@example.com